Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (19F) am scared of what my date (20M) would think if he sees my face

I've had pretty bad acne my entire life. I've taken prescription acne medication and used all kinds of facial products to help with my acne. So far, my skin has gotten a lot better but still a long way to go.

I'm seeing this guy for about month and a half now and he's just great. I really like him and we get along extremely well.

I've been under a lot of stress lately because of my family and my period just came which made me break out more than usual. I wear makeup to help with the acne scarring but the bumps on my skin has made extremely self-conscious to the point I would cry sometimes because the makeup wouldn't look right.

He hasn't seen me bare face yet and I'm just really scared he wouldn't like me anymore because of my skin. :(

Do you think guys would mind girls with acne?

TL;DR I'm seeing a guy at the moment but my skin is breaking out which makes me afraid that the guy won't like me anymore.



Submitted June 23, 2022 at 08:21PM by fzoa47 https://ift.tt/IJj1spz
I (19F) am scared of what my date (20M) would think if he sees my face I (19F) am scared of what my date (20M) would think if he sees my face Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.