Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30F) will buy a gift for my boyfriend (29M) and both his and my family are going to hate on me.

My boyfriend is graduating and his friends relied on me for an idea.

My boyfriend has a HUGE passion for flight, he has always dreamed to become a pilot but he didn't make it due a stupid rule on height that existed in our country (a rule that is now deleted, but now he has run out of age to become a professional)

Since he can't pilot a jet, he always wanted to make a glider experience but he never had the money to do so. We have a 10 y.o relationship and I known this is his dream.

The gift we planned would be a glider lesson with a super professional instructor, it will last 30 minutes.

I already know his family will hate on me and mine is already hating on me too, they scolded me, they fear he could die or this could bring him closer to start flying.

He always wanted to start but he never did over the fear that his parents would get too anxious over his passion.

I feel so sad because I know he will cry with happiness when he will see the present but still, I feel guilty.

What if something bad happens? I will be the main responsible.

Any hint?

TL;DR: gift for my boyfriend is causing me some pain



Submitted June 15, 2022 at 04:12AM by Lavoisier9 https://ift.tt/MLxYlSy
I (30F) will buy a gift for my boyfriend (29M) and both his and my family are going to hate on me. I (30F) will buy a gift for my boyfriend (29M) and both his and my family are going to hate on me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.