Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Need advice on how to recover after my (22f) bf (21m) got a oral from a stripper?

My boyfriend and I broke up, while living together he has asked me to not sleep with anyone out of respect for each other. I agreed, 3 weeks in he has asked me to get back together as I was seeing a therapist and he says that he wants to fix things again. I've asked him if he's done anything while we were broken up, he admitted that he went to a strip club. I asked him if he has gotten a lap dance, and he said he did. Knowing him he won't just get a lap dance, I had a feeling he would be getting extras. After insisting him in telling me the truth, he told me stripper went down on him. He also told me that he has subscribed to an OF.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to feel, I don't know if I have the right to feel hurt and sad. Before asking me to get back together with him, he asked to borrow money from me because he was short, he later revealed to me that he spent $400 on these girls. I can't stop comparing myself to them. I feel so undesirable, I feel hurt because he never takes me out for dinners let alone spend that much money on me. I feel so unworthy, I feel hurt that he didn't even feel bad in asking me for money because he spent it on these girls. I can't have sex now, and I can't even masturbate without crying. I know I sound really pathetic right now but to be quite honest I'm really lost in how to recover from this?

TL;DR - bf got a blow job from stripper while broken up after telling me not to sleep with anyone, asked for money from me after spending it on these girls and can't help but feel terrible about myself and compare myself. How do I recover from this?



Submitted June 28, 2022 at 09:21PM by dnkdlak https://ift.tt/XVSjz5s
Need advice on how to recover after my (22f) bf (21m) got a oral from a stripper? Need advice on how to recover after my (22f) bf (21m) got a oral from a stripper? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.