Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex [30 M] posted about me [28 F] on social media. What does it mean?!

My ex and I broke up recently, and I moved out a few weeks ago. He initiated the breakup because we were having too many issues we couldn't resolve, incompatible. He blamed me a lot for the break-up but he really wants to be friends. Since I moved out he has been contacting me regularly. I only respond but I don't reach out.

He is really into social media and we still follow each other. He posted a video of us with my name and the quote: "May all the moments we shared pave the road for future adventures".

What does this quote mean? What does the post mean?


tl;dr: Why did my ex make this post about me on Instagram?



Submitted June 13, 2022 at 04:02PM by 8phasesofthemoon https://ift.tt/40aEIfu
My ex [30 M] posted about me [28 F] on social media. What does it mean?! My ex [30 M] posted about me [28 F] on social media. What does it mean?! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.