Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend hit me unexpectedly after 2 years of dating, is this who he is???

My boyfriend ( M21 ) is very against vaping and smoking and we agreed that we both wouldn’t partake in it because he really dislikes it. I (F20) actually like to vape when I am drunk so even though I didn’t exactly want to agree I did. My parents are moving out of state and had a going away party, I was pretty drunk and was vaping, he saw this and instantly fired up he took me in another room and hit me in the face. I was so drunk so I’m not even sure how hard it was but I fell to the ground (not sure if this was due to me being drunk or the force of the hit) my lip got split and my mouth filled with blood. He was so sorry and embarrassed he just said he was so so so sorry. I forgave him. I feel bad that I went against an agreement we made, and I know I did the wrong thing but I truly think that the way he reacted was pretty poor as I could never hit someone I love. So is this who he is????? Will he do this again, we have been together for 2 years and he’s never done anything abusive other than this….

TLDR; went to a party with my boyfriend, I went against his back and did something he dislikes and he hit me for it. Is this who he is.



Submitted June 19, 2022 at 10:23PM by Happy123410 https://ift.tt/rs5VWCH
My boyfriend hit me unexpectedly after 2 years of dating, is this who he is??? My boyfriend hit me unexpectedly after 2 years of dating, is this who he is??? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.