Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29M) wife (27F) is boring and it's ruining my relationship with her

Let me start off by saying that I deeply love my wife. We've been together for more than 5 years and it's been incredible except for one thing: she is boring.

Let me define what I mean by boring though. We have fun together all the time just watching TV or playing with our dogs or hanging with friends. That's not what I mean by boring. I mean things like for our entire relationship, we've never listened to her music in the car. She always turns down putting her music on. I humbly have a great taste in music so I don't mind it but she never shares new music with me that she likes. Her liked songs on Spotify are just the new songs that Ive shown her. This may seem specific but it applies to everything.

New memes or news happening? I have to find it and share it with her. New movie or TV show? I find them and show them to her. New food? New friends? New hobby? New anything? Me. It always comes from me and it is infuriating. It's almost like she isn't providing substance to the friendship part of our relationship. I have to choose everything all the time and it is finally getting super boring. I don't feel like planning anything with just us two because it feels like she is basically tagging along. It feels like I plan my own activities and just have to babysit her while I do whatever.

How do I fix this? How do I get her to be her own person without just doing what I do? I've talked to her about making decisions before but she locks up and gets defensive (partially because I'm frustrated when I bring it up). I just want to share new things with her and get that same energy back. When I don't, it just feels boring. Help?

TLDR I make all decisions in my relationship and I want my wife to actively participate.



Submitted June 05, 2022 at 01:36PM by throwilovemywifeaway https://ift.tt/IkqRzdL
My (29M) wife (27F) is boring and it's ruining my relationship with her My (29M) wife (27F) is boring and it's ruining my relationship with her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.