Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24f) boyfriend (24m) told me he went to a strip club in November after I told him something really personal

I revealed to my boyfriend of two years (since March 2020) that in the fall of 2019 I had been assaulted by another guy. I kept it from him for a while because I was embarrassed by it and wanted to just be open with him because we haven't had sex in a while, and that's due to the fact that i get uncomfortable with it. I regret not telling him before and it's a rather long story that I don't want to get into. I SHOULD have told him when we started dating, but I was afraid of what he would think of me because if thr circumstances I was in. I was 21 and in college at the time.

Then, a few hours later after we had talked about that, he told me he wanted to be honest with me. Back in November, his cousins from out of town were visiting and they have a tradition of going to strip clubs. He refused at first and played video games online with a friend and his friend told him he should go. He ended up going and says he greatly regretted it. He's always been preaching how women should never be objectified and how he kept saying the woman body is a temple or something like that to the stripper and they all thought he was sweet and he said it was just awkward and he hated it and he doesn't think hed ever go back. I asked him if he touched the girl at all and he said he touched her thigh a bit and I can't remember if he said anything else because I was mostly shocked.

I don't know what to think of this. I am extremely hurt by it and don't know what to do. I desperately want to go to my best friend about this, but it's his secret and i don't want to betray him over that. I appreciate his honesty, but feel betrayed by him that he went. I guess I just need advice in place of my best friend because I'm so hurt and shook up by this. Any advice? I didn't really know what to say and he understood that.

TL;DR My boyfriend of 2 years went to a strip club during our relationship and just now told me after I told him I had been assaulted before we started dating.



Submitted June 17, 2022 at 11:00PM by Kass1207 https://ift.tt/K6c1N2g
My (24f) boyfriend (24m) told me he went to a strip club in November after I told him something really personal My (24f) boyfriend (24m) told me he went to a strip club in November after I told him something really personal Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.