Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is this considered abuse? My boyfriend (16F) of almost 5 months hurts me (16F) and forces himself on me.

For some backstory, our relationship didn’t start out well. He left me for another girl the first week into dating me but eventually came back a few weeks later after she rejected him. I forgave him but it had bothered me ever since. Other than that, the first 3 months of our relationship was pretty good. He took me on dates, bought me things, and even took me to prom. He’s made me do a lot of risky things (ex sneaking in his house) but I always do what he wants to make him happy.

He always made little comments here and there about my appearance. Nothing big, but he’d tell me to wear less makeup or tell me to take weight loss pills. I get a lot of compliments at school so I never took him seriously. Lately, he’s been so mean about it. Last time he saw me, he held me down on the bed, pulled my pants off, and pointed out every little spot or ingrown hair on my legs from shaving. I was begging him the whole time to please stop and he wouldn’t. Another time, he tried to eat me out for the first time. Afterwards, he called me gross and made fun of how I tasted and looked down there. I try to be really clean so it made me so embarrassed:( I’ve never really done anything sexual before him, but I feel like it’s ruined for me forever now. He says stuff like that to me almost every day. He’s also extremely controlling and keeps track of everything I do.

Physically, he’s been really rough with me too. He pushes me, chokes me until I can’t breathe, restrains me, and hurts me when he’s mad. I’m still a virgin, but he’s been forcing me to do a lot of stuff too. One time, I was trying to leave the bathroom and he grabbed me by my throat, pushed me against the wall, stuck his hand down my pants, and groped me. I was trying so hard to get away from him but he’s a lot bigger than me and wouldn’t get off. I wanted to cry. He’s said before that he wants to hit me, strangle me, and that my consent doesn’t matter. Im really afraid of him. I’m afraid he’s going to take my virginity and I won’t be able to get away from him. I’m afraid he’s going to hurt me bad.

I’m really inexperienced when it comes to boys since I was homeschooled until high school. I honestly don’t know if this is how normal relationships are. Sometimes he’s really nice to me, so I’m really confused. He says im dramatic and making a big deal out of everything when I try to talk to him about the bad stuff. I’m really scared of breaking up with him though. Is this normal? Is this abuse? What should I do?

TLDR: my boyfriend hurts me physically and emotionally but he thinks I’m being dramatic when I try to talk to him about it



Submitted June 10, 2022 at 09:29PM by DependentDry405 https://ift.tt/JhgbpwM
Is this considered abuse? My boyfriend (16F) of almost 5 months hurts me (16F) and forces himself on me. Is this considered abuse? My boyfriend (16F) of almost 5 months hurts me (16F) and forces himself on me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.