Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [F29] husband [M33] pushes or lightly hits our kids "as a joke" and I'm thinking about divorce

As the title suggests my husband sometimes roughly pushes or lightly slap/hits our kids then laughs about. Example: my daughter was playing a video game and he pushed her head from the back roughly because "her character was too revealing" and laughed about it. I can tell my kids hate this but keeping their cool because he acts like a child and gets offended if you tell him he is not funny or what he does bothering you.

Last night was the last straw, he slapped our 4 year old son's head and he was almost going to fall on his face. I yelled at him, we had a huge fight and not talking till today. I'm seriously considering divorce because I have this talk thousands times and he for some reason just doesn't want to give up this immature stupid behaviour.

As for my problems I've been always SAHM and don't have much money on me. Also my mom lives rent free in my spare house so she is forcing me to make up with him because she won't be living free anymore if I got divorce. What is the best route I can take in this situation? Can this relationship be repaired?

TL;DR My husband is rough with our kids, I'm considering divorce but I'm a SAHM that has no job, one house and very few money. Not sure if I should stay and fix things or go on my way.



Submitted June 16, 2022 at 03:57AM by lumineowl https://ift.tt/91SfPtx
My [F29] husband [M33] pushes or lightly hits our kids "as a joke" and I'm thinking about divorce My [F29] husband [M33] pushes or lightly hits our kids "as a joke" and I'm thinking about divorce Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.