Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Sex is almost non-existent

My wife (35f) and I (36m) have been together for over 16 years and we're married earlier this year. Our relationship is pretty solid except for 1 aspect, our sex life. It used to be pretty great. Now it happens so little idk what to do. I love my wife and I know out relationship is solid, I just am hoping for some advice on what I can do. For example, this current drought is 4 weeks. Last time was about 9 weeks. Pretty much just seems to not be getting better. I've discussed this with her and explainedy side andy needs, and she understands but it hasn't changed at all. And to be honest, masterbation is getting old. I do not want to leave my wife. She's my best friend and I'd hate to lose her. I'm hoping for some positive words or really anything. Feel free to send me a DM if you'd like and we can talk.

TL;DR sex life with my wife has vanished.



Submitted December 01, 2021 at 03:02PM by DisplayedDecay https://ift.tt/3rumgGx
Sex is almost non-existent Sex is almost non-existent Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.