Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents are very... not like they should be...

TL;DR My parents are always acting bad and treating me like a slave. They talk ugly, they never say sorry, they are never polite and, lately, they want to force me break up with my girlfriend

I told them that I want to finish my studies in another city and they are very agressive. My father tries everything to make me stay here. He has 4 children and I am the biggest (19M). My girlfriend(19) is helping me to figure it out, but sometimes I feel like I charge her with bad energy. I need some moral advice



Submitted December 03, 2021 at 01:57AM by Dariusbigboy https://ift.tt/31vjNRv
My parents are very... not like they should be... My parents are very... not like they should be... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.