Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiancé (28m) broke up with me.

Thought I would marry this guy. He ends it, and tells me I should do my own thing and he’s gonna do his own thing. And if we are meant to be, we will come back together and try again.

I feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. I feel stupid, and it sucks. Things changed, and he went from loving me insanely to being annoyed on our calls and since LDR. I tried everything, and he just walked out, but he gave us hope. And that’s what messes me up the most.

I have finals and I feel depressed to even try. I tried salvaging this for the past 2 months but knew it couldn’t cuz he just wasn’t the same.

Tdlr: I feel fucked over. How to move on?



Submitted December 01, 2021 at 07:44PM by Realistic_Magician48 https://ift.tt/31p1MnS
My fiancé (28m) broke up with me. My fiancé (28m) broke up with me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.