Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me and ex broke up but she is relaying on me to pay the rent [mid-20s]

Hello all,

This has been a very chaotic day. I finally had the courage of breaking up with my gf after years of putting all the work myself on our relationship. Today I told her that I intend to move out in 2 months since she's dependent of me ( I am the only one putting food in the table). Firstly she said that I was screwing her over and leaving her to die, since she's dependent of the money I put at the end of the month. I know that she is ill, has depression but thus me giving her 2 months to get her on her own feet. Then she expected me to pay my half of the rent and my rent (from a rented room) plus my studies. On top of all of this she saying that I'm being irresponsible because I will be leaving her homeless and that I can't leave on a whim.

I honestly don't know what to do, I feel sick already with the things she called me.

TL;DR: Me and ex broke up but is relaying on me to pay the rent.



Submitted November 30, 2021 at 04:06PM by Prestigious-Singer29 https://ift.tt/3I7D7F7
Me and ex broke up but she is relaying on me to pay the rent [mid-20s] Me and ex broke up but she is relaying on me to pay the rent [mid-20s] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.