Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'd really love someone else's opinion on this

I [23,F] have been depressed since I was 16. I've been in a relationship with a wonderful guy [25] for 3 years, and I've opened up about my struggles almost a year ago. I can't fully share all of my problems with him, as I try to deal with them in therapy and on my own as much as possible. He acknowledges that I am trying to get better, and is really happy about my progress (even though I don't really see it I guess), but I get pretty bummed out every couple of weeks and I can't really help it. He inevitably ends up getting caught in my depressive episode and he is always really supportive and overall concerned about my health; but I am scared he's going to get sick of it one day or the other, or worse he gets too involved in my issues. What if the situation never gets any better? What if this is just normality for me? I don't want him to have to put up with my proverbial crap for the rest of his life even though he says it isn't a problem for him. I love him so much, and he's just the best guy I've ever met, but I am scared I am going to mess this up and I don't know how to cope.

TL;DR I've been depressed for years and I'm scared it is going to affect my relationship with my boyfriend in the long run



Submitted November 30, 2021 at 10:23AM by Califlowerice https://ift.tt/3piS6DB
I'd really love someone else's opinion on this I'd really love someone else's opinion on this Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.