Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I [32F] call my stepmum and make peace before she dies?

My Dad and my "stepmum" (they never married so shes not officially my stepmum) had been together 18 years before my Dad passed away 2 years ago. We always got on but I didn't see her often due to living far away and her being housebound.

We fell out after the death of my dad. She was living in my Dads house (which was left to me and all his belongings in the will) when her daughter went in and took a lot of my dads things and sold them on eBay, the police were involved but I'll never know everything that was taken. It happed just 2 months after my dad had passed and I never really got a chance to go through his things. My stepmum sided with her daughter and her and the family turned against me.

I've heard from a friend she is very poorly and nearing the end of her life, we haven't spoken in over 2 years, should I call now, should I apologise or should I leave things how they are.


tl;dr - I stopped speaking to my stepmum 2 years ago. Should I call her now and make peace before she dies?



Submitted November 30, 2021 at 12:52PM by funnypumpkin https://ift.tt/3oeKSBn
Should I [32F] call my stepmum and make peace before she dies? Should I [32F] call my stepmum and make peace before she dies? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.