I 32F realize I'm an adult and should be responsible for my bills and decisions, thanks. To be fair, I was working a restaurant job, making more than enough, but bf (40) didn't like my schedule since we didn't have much time. I thought I was losing him, so I changed jobs, taking nearly 50% pay decrease. I'm struggling to pay my bills now. We don't live together though I stay at his place 4-5 nights a week. I have gotten another new job that will be sufficient so I just need a boost to get back on my feet. I'm considering asking for some cash or possibly to move in while I catch up. Am I completely wrong?? If I knew things would come to this I would have never quit my restaurant job.
Tl;dr: ask bf for loan? bf wanted me to quit better paying job, I'm struggling to pay basic bills now
Submitted October 22, 2021 at 07:11AM by No_Scarcity_244 https://ift.tt/3GeTOh5


No comments:
Post a Comment