Like the title states I’m a guy who can’t have PIV sex at all. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how difficult this is during your 20s and in the dating world. I’ve met and hit off with lots of women but the second they show interest I kind of just push them away because of this problem. To say it’s depressing is an understatement. Here I am in my early 20s, where I looked forward to experiencing this intimate act only to be utterly disappointed. I know there are other ways of sex besides PIV but I’d say to the average woman my age it’s a dealbreaker.
I guess I’m looking for any advice in terms of when to bring up my condition and how to break it to a girl I might like. Also if there are any others that experienced this, I’d appreciate any tips of how you got through it.
I’ve tried all the doctors and seen urologists but found no luck. It’s not something curable or treatable.
Thanks for your help.
tl;dr: impotent 22yr old guy trying to navigate dating world
Submitted October 23, 2021 at 07:10PM by existentialpineappl3 https://ift.tt/3nmLqDA


No comments:
Post a Comment