My (27F) boyfriend (27M) said he wanted to propose to me 2 weeks after we had a fight in which he said “I’m too much for him”. I wasn’t mad at him, I was just sad about what he said to me so I just wanted some space to myself. Now he says that he “wants to make it up to me” and that he wants to make me happy because he knew that the whole time I wanted to be engaged but anyways, I was obviously very happy. Then after that day he started being really distant, and not replying to my messages, ignoring me, not talking to me etc.
Pretty much I called him out over a span of 3 weeks and he says we need to talk. And he tells me that he shouldn’t have said he wanted to be that serious with me and that he wants to never see me again and broke up with me completely.
He told me that he doesn’t love me and that he doesn’t want to be with me. He also drunkenly told me the other week that I can do so much better than him and that I deserve someone better than him, that I should be with someone who has more money and buys me things and takes me out more, all this stuff that I’ve never ever complained about.
I literally have no idea what happened, how can someone say that and then completely not want anything at all?. And I mean nothing, he blocked me on everything…
We have been together for a bit less 5 years.
Tl:dr boyfriend said he wanted to be serious with me and then completely changed his mind and broke up with me entirely
Submitted October 21, 2021 at 01:54PM by justnedsomhelp https://ift.tt/3pt6LxS


No comments:
Post a Comment