Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (29 F) want to celebrate my husband’s birthday (30 m) and it doesn’t end good - 9 year relationship

Today is my husband’s birthday. People have been buying him drinks. I called him asking if he can come home early because I want to celebrate with him.

All I got was a big sigh and he said that we’re going out Saturday.

I tired explaining that I just want to celebrate with him too and he said that he just won’t go out.

Even though there are plans to go out Saturday, he has broken promises before so there’s a chance that I won’t even go out Saturday.

Am i wrong to wanting to celebrate with him today?

TL;DR

Want to celebrate my husband’s birthday and he doesn’t want to and I’m scared he’ll cancel our Saturday date night



Submitted July 01, 2021 at 05:37PM by Reasonable_Ad_1223 https://ift.tt/3jDaPbB
I’m (29 F) want to celebrate my husband’s birthday (30 m) and it doesn’t end good - 9 year relationship I’m (29 F) want to celebrate my husband’s birthday (30 m) and it doesn’t end good - 9 year relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.