Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird to cuddle with my cousin?

My cousin [15F] and I [15M] cuddle often. Even though she’s a girl and I’m a guy, there’s nothing romantic. She actually already has a boyfriend, and him and I are good friends with each other.

Her dad passed when she was 8 and her mother abused and neglected her. It’s a really ugly situation, and her mother gave custody of her to us when she was 13 and she has lived with our family since. We’re best friends, and we’re pretty much like siblings. Both of us are only children.

Anyways, she gets really anxious sometimes and needs someone to sleep with on some nights(not in a sexual way). So she shares a bed with me sometimes and we cuddle. Again, it’s not sexual, she just really likes physical affection and being held.

TLDR: My cousin had a really rough childhood and cuddles a lot with me. Is that weird?



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 05:16PM by CapitalKitchen3109 https://ift.tt/3cJDAzT
Is it weird to cuddle with my cousin? Is it weird to cuddle with my cousin? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.