Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (M 20) tell him (M 21) I’m not attracted to him

This seems really simple but there’s a little more to it. I’m a really friendly person and I’m nice to everyone I meet, so I make friends real easily. The problem is that I befriended this one guy because I genuinely thought he wanted to be friends. But he’s started to flirt with me and ask me on dates. I’ve told him no because I don’t think we’re a good match that way and he constantly asks why to which I reply, “it’s just how I feel I’m sorry”. That doesn’t deter him though and even though I’ve distanced myself from he keeps asking and says he won’t stop until I give him a good reason. The reason I don’t want to go on a date with him is shallow: I don’t find him physically attractive. I know that sounds really bad but I just don’t think I can go on a date with someone who I wouldn’t look at be like “Damn he’s cute” randomly. Is there anyway I can word this without hurting his feelings too bad?

TL;DR : a friend is making advances towards me but I don’t want to date him because I don’t find him physically attractive. How do I tell him without being too much of a jerk?



Submitted April 30, 2021 at 09:45AM by leaf_kiddo https://ift.tt/2Sl3fHn
How do I (M 20) tell him (M 21) I’m not attracted to him How do I (M 20) tell him (M 21) I’m not attracted to him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.