Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife [24F] went to red alert over dog bowls I [27M] put in the wrong place and I am so confused right now.

tl;dr: I put the dog bowls in the wrong place and my wife appears to have had a psychotic episode up to and including forcefully starving the dogs because she is too stubborn to just move the bowls and I have committed a first class felony by putting them in the wrong place and I need to learn my lesson like I’m a gradeschooler.

As a preface, she is currently 12 weeks pregnant. Such stubborn and annoying behavior you are about to read about is not new for her but this instance is so far beyond my comprehension I am very confused and at a loss. I am trying to determine if this because hormones, or she is just showing her real self finally and I just need to cut my losses. I’m really angry about how I was treated and she does not seem to care at all. I am trying to be reasonable and kind but I don’t care for being treated like ass and walked all over and used and abused.

Additionally, for supplemental context, the last 12 weeks have been hell for both of us. She is nauseous and exhausted and doesn’t get up most days until noon or so. She hasn’t prepared her own meal, driven a car, dressed herself, cleaned anything (sometimes not even herself), or really done anything of value in the last 2 months except focus on keeping food down and sleep. This is not a problem, I understand how it is. The point I am trying to make is I am very tired and stressed trying to run her entire life and this house and me and work etc.

So I did the dishes earlier today and I have this mental block where I put the dog bowls in the wrong place constantly. There are two different bowls, one goes on the left and one the right and very often I switch them up accidentally. Usually I catch it later, or its funny and we move the bowls and move on. It’s dog bowls. It’s not the end of the world.

Today however did mark the end of the world, when she fed the dogs this evening she lost her mind, because the bowls were in the wrong place. She practically ordered me to come over from where I was cleaning things, to come move the bowls to where they go. I was obviously busy so I said why don’t you just move them since you are right there. She said I had to do it myself so I would learn my lesson. This really ticked me off.

I asked her what her plan was if I don’t come over there and move them.. my hands were wet and I was working on something else. Also I don’t want to be ordered around like some greenhorn fry cook at the worlds shitiest fast food restaurant. I’m not at basic training either. She told me that the dogs wouldn’t eat if I didn’t move the bowls.

I was pretty much at my limit at this point so I clarified that shes going to actually starve the animals because she is unhappy with the location of the bowls and can’t move them herself. I then said what if I put a baby bottle in the dishwasher wrong are you not going to feed the baby? No response. I told her I don’t appreciate being talked to like this at all. We continued to bicker for half an hour and she didn’t budge. I said lets call someone and have them mediate this discussion so we can get an independent opinion on what the right thing to do in this situation is. She said no. I was super pissed at this point, but I moved the dog bowls and went upstairs because I had nothing productive to say at that point. It was 9PM at this point and the dogs needed to eat.

Half an hour later she is still on the stairs so I ask whats up and she says she needs to eat and needs a snack. She gets stuck like this. Overwhelmed with nausea or lack of energy and can’t move. So I prepare her the snack. We try to talk more, I try to explain that I’ve been busting my ass helping her for weeks and I don’t want to be treated like this. She says she doesn’t care about any of that and that maybe this will teach me not to make mistakes. She has no remorse and has not apologized to me except for some fake little “sorry” so I would help her eat something. She has absolutely no idea how psychotic this whole ordeal was and is convinced she did nothing wrong. We’re now laying in bed in silence, nothing I say is going to change the situation or make it better and she is not going to apologize for real or actually care about how I feel.

Wow what a fucking read eh? What the fuck do I do, I feel like I’m having a bad acid trip but this is definitely real life.



Submitted April 25, 2021 at 08:50PM by constantlyanalyzing https://ift.tt/2QutxpK
Wife [24F] went to red alert over dog bowls I [27M] put in the wrong place and I am so confused right now. Wife [24F] went to red alert over dog bowls I [27M] put in the wrong place and I am so confused right now. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.