Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend constantly tells me that his mom is above me and I don’t know whether I should be upset or not.

I know we’ve only been dating for 7 months and his mom has been there his whole life, but on our first date he said his mom will always be the #1 woman in his life. At the time I thought it was really sweet. He would kill for his mom. Recently, he (25 y/o) told me (22 y/o) if I become his wife, her and I would both be #1.... equal. I was fine with that. Anyways, we were just talking on the phone and to end the phone call he says “got to go talk to the most important woman in my life”. This really hurt me. I want to cry but I understand a 7 month relationship can’t compare to a relationship between and mother and son. He called 5 minutes after that and apologized for saying it, saying he shouldn’t say that stuff unless I ask. I don’t know what to think.

TL;DR Boyfriend [M25] consistently tells me [F22] his mother is more important than I am and I’m trying not to be upset.



Submitted April 29, 2021 at 04:34PM by callmeNEPHEW https://ift.tt/2S7RQKE
My boyfriend constantly tells me that his mom is above me and I don’t know whether I should be upset or not. My boyfriend constantly tells me that his mom is above me and I don’t know whether I should be upset or not. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.