Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf's sister tracks his location to prevent us from being together?

Hi, my (24f) boyfriend's (24m) sister (30f) tracks my boyfriend's location via his phone to make sure that he doesn't see me often. We've been dating for three years, lived together for two, but are currently living with our families (20 minutes apart) due to finances and COVID-19 stress. Without going into too much detail, she is the oldest of four siblings (including him) and has always been very controlling and overprotective. She's married with kids and lives about 20 minutes from their parent's house but has never bothered to get to know me. She's also made it clear that she likes to disclude me from family events. I'm not entirely sure how to communicate to my bf that this is unacceptable, controlling behavior because he is non-confrontational with his family. What should I do in this situation?

tl;dr: Bf's sister is controlling and actively tries to prevent my bf from seeing me. Advice?



Submitted April 26, 2021 at 09:08AM by reeahne https://ift.tt/3sU0Rnp
Bf's sister tracks his location to prevent us from being together? Bf's sister tracks his location to prevent us from being together? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.