Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F23) best friend (M24) treats me better than my (M24) boyfriend

have been dating my boyfriend for over a year. He’s an overall great guy, we have a lot of hobbies in common, and likes the same stuff. However, he is not a very good boyfriend.

For example, I spend a good amount of effort into the relationship. I try to be a good girlfriend and always have his back. I would always drive him around, (he does not like driving because he’s anxious with the road) which I totally understand. But I feel so exhausted having to drive him constantly. When we want to go somewhere far, I do the driving because he doesn’t know hot to drive on the freeway.

My best friend however, would go out of his way to pick me up whenever I need a ride and always offers to drive for me.. which something my boyfriend rarely do.

I’ve also notice how my bf is not as supportive of me as my male best friend. When I was struggling for awhile and started selling art prints, my best friend constantly helped me and supported me all the way and go as far as buying my prints. My boyfriend however, never even bothered to buy a $15 print.

Just recently, I got sick and my best friend offers to drop me off some food at my house and told me to let him know if I am craving any food, he would deliver it no matter what time it is. Which is so KIND. My boyfriend on the other hand, has never done nor offer to do something like this to me.

I don’t know what to do. I love my boyfriend, but I’d love to be treated better. I’ve talked to him about this in the past. However, he is insanely sensitive and would take everything I say the wrong way. I’m starting to think that my friends treats me better than my boyfriend.

tdlr; My (F23) best friend (M24) treats me better than my (M24) boyfriend



Submitted April 25, 2021 at 05:16PM by wedontbel0nghere https://ift.tt/2QSM9Qe
My (F23) best friend (M24) treats me better than my (M24) boyfriend My (F23) best friend (M24) treats me better than my (M24) boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.