Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [30sF] friend [30sM] found out he has stage 4 cancer. What can I do?

We are all devastated at his news. It’s inoperable at this time, and so they’re going to attempt chemo.

He doesn’t want to know more about it, he’s in constant pain, and I’m afraid to say the wrong thing and depress him further.

We don’t live in the same city as one another, so I can’t even just run over and hug him.

I’m so sad, and I’m sure he’s absolutely angry/depressed/etc. He’s in constant pain and yeah. I just don’t know what comfort I can provide aside from being there to talk to, but I want to do more.

Is there anything else I could do? (We’ve also collected money among the friends and passed it along. I just wish we could do more. :()

tl;dr: Friend has cancer. What can I do? :(



Submitted April 30, 2021 at 06:45AM by anonymelse https://ift.tt/2QNEKBU
My [30sF] friend [30sM] found out he has stage 4 cancer. What can I do? My [30sF] friend [30sM] found out he has stage 4 cancer. What can I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.