Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(30)Going on 5 month hike with (31)GF and her best-friend(31/32?) who wants her to break up with me.

Ever since my GF and I saw the movie wild we've wanted to go on a several month backpacking trip, and we've recently decided to make the trip a reality. My GF invited her best friend (GFF), since HighSchool, and after months of planning and spending thousands of dollars to properly prepare we're finally ready to leave in about three days with everything packed.

We are ready to go, just about everything packed. The only problem is that I found out from a mutual friend that GFF has been advising my GF to break up with me, almost since we've started dating 4 years ago, and has done so recently. It was eye opening.

Now I'm stuck wondering what I should do. If I would have known this before I wouldn't have agreed to hike with GFF. I don't know how comfortable I'll feel around her, but now it's too late to uninvite her and my GF would never allow it. If there was more time I would talk to my GF about my discomfort, but I don't want to rock the boat right before the trip.

The more I think about it the more I feel like I don't have any other options but to accept it. What should I do?

TL;DR

Stuck going on a five month backpacking trip with my girlfriend's best friend who wants my GF to break up with me and I have no idea what to do.



Submitted April 28, 2021 at 09:10PM by LittlePurplePig https://ift.tt/3nuB2ZY
(30)Going on 5 month hike with (31)GF and her best-friend(31/32?) who wants her to break up with me. (30)Going on 5 month hike with (31)GF and her best-friend(31/32?) who wants her to break up with me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.