Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend downloaded tinder in another country

First post here and looking for some advice.

[M28] in a 4 year+ relationship with my partner [F23] who is currently in Turkey having surgery on her nose.

Due to work commitments I could not come with her but she was adamant she would do it and decided to go anyway.

Travelling alone can be lonely and I actually encouraged her to make some friends but said to be careful and keep me updated on what she gets up to.

After a few days of loneliness she said she met a guy who also spoke english which she was happy about.

I assumed she met him at the hotel she was staying at the time until 2 days later she revealed he had an apartment. That prompted me to ask how she met him...

At which point she told me she had downloaded tinder and met him on there but they had both made it clear it was just for friendly company; nothing else.

I wasn't best pleased about it but didn't make a big scene at the time. The next day she goes out sightseeing with him and ends up.... going back to his apartment! She was upfront about this and said she would be leaving shortly.

3 hours later no update so I message her to find out she is still there and repeating the phase 'leaving soon'. At this point is is 8:30pm in Turkey.... And at that point I lost the plot. She ended up leaving shortly after so she could talk to me and was in tears.

Am I over-reacting or has she massively crossed the line? I don't know if I can/should trust her anymore.

I know she thinks the world of me but for someone who is insecure I don't know how she can think it is acceptable?

TLDR - Girlfriend downloaded Tinder to make friends in a foreign country but only told me 2 days later when a direct question was asked.



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 02:47PM by TheLegendaryWun https://ift.tt/3tZ9heB
Girlfriend downloaded tinder in another country Girlfriend downloaded tinder in another country Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.