Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A female co-worker expressed interest, I (28M) rejected her (24F) and she said she was disappointed in me. Should I just carry on as usual?

New girl is here a month and I've worked with her a handful of times. Conversations generally range from work to talking about her child and the new flat she's moved into. She's a self confessed empath and takes people's negative emotions, honesty couldn't tell if she was joking or not when she said this. 2 weeks ago she said talking about having kids gets her excited since I mentioned I thought I would have kids by now. She realised how creepy that was to say and apologised. Alright, simple mistake I guess.

Yesterday she talks about inviting me and 2 other girls we work with to her place so I didn't think anything was up considering I've told her before I don't date co workers anymore. The usual house warming or something i guessed but then she tells me to get her number from the workplaces WhatsApp group, text her and pick a time to come round. Then claims how she thinks what she did there was very smooth. I told her it all depends on her intentions. She left not long after and I worked late where I talked with one of the other girls and her response was wtf is she inviting you over for considering she didn't actually ask the others and the whole thing seemed like a ruse.

Today I come in and the first thing she says is how I didn't text her last night. Even waited for others to leave the break room before asking. That was her way of shooting her shot and how she wanted to get to know me better, no point in beating around the Bush according to her. Apparently nobody has ever told her no/rejected her before so it obviously damaged her ego. Walked around most of the day a little depressed though we still talked but before she left she literally said "I'm going to be so disappointed later on tonight" and I joked "does that happen often" which is pretty savage I know but she does have a sense of humor.

I think she probably thought she'd try and get with me before anyone else does considering things are opening up and people will mingle once again. Though I don't understand how shes disappointed in me considering I never acted interested in her.

TL;DR: A female co-worker expressed interest, I rejected her and she said she was disappointed in me. Should I just carry on as usual?



Submitted April 28, 2021 at 11:51AM by stormride117 https://ift.tt/2QvUOIJ
A female co-worker expressed interest, I (28M) rejected her (24F) and she said she was disappointed in me. Should I just carry on as usual? A female co-worker expressed interest, I (28M) rejected her (24F) and she said she was disappointed in me. Should I just carry on as usual? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.