Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25F] bf [33M] of 7 years won’t move in with me ?

We have been together for almost 7 years and have previously lived together but for the past 2 years he’s been in a house share and he likes his house mates a lot? But he also lost his job last year and has been jobless since but I’ve been paying for rent ... he is super depressed and says he wants to focus on himself and isn’t ready yet and doesn’t want to be dependable on me. He wants to feel stable and strong and he wants to feel happy loving himself.

Why doesn’t he want to live with me? I’m now pushed to move into a flat by myself and hoping he will realise soon enough it’s better to be alone and have your own place :( I feel like we argue now a lot over his house mates and maybe if we lived alone we wouldn’t argue that much.

Am I wasting my time ? To be honest he is wasting his time he is getting older and he wants to live with young people in this 5 bedroom mansion. I’m getting fustrated even thinking about it and I am tired of his empty promises of us living together. He knows this is the only thing I really and every wanted. But maybe I am not understanding about his financial situation and maybe it is not the right time I’m just frightened if I’m wasting time ?

tl;dr: boyfriend of 7 years taking things super slow and won’t still move in with me permanently



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 02:18PM by ms1617 https://ift.tt/32Uvaji
My [25F] bf [33M] of 7 years won’t move in with me ? My [25F] bf [33M] of 7 years won’t move in with me ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.