Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to spend time together when I(26F) am a morning person and fiancé(29M) is a night owl?

This wasn’t an issue before quarantine because we both worked a 9-5 but now that we work from home both our companies gave us the option to start work when we want. I’m a morning person so I wake up at 4 am and start work by 5 so I can finish at 1. I go to bed 7:30-8 pm. My fiance wakes up at 10 and starts work at 11 and finishes at 7 and sleeps at 2 am. Our companies are also planning to keep this flexible work in place after covid.

He use to always be sleep deprived when we worked a 9-5 so he is a lot more awake on this later schedule. I use to get home from work, cook and eat dinner, wash up and I instantly need to sleep or be sleep deprived when I inevitably wake up at 4.

So it’s nice we are getting our recommended 8 hours but we are on completely different schedules and never spend any waking moment together anymore. On the weekend he tries to wake up earlier like 9am which leaves him sleep deprived and me waiting for him to wake up or just getting up and starting my day. Any couples with differing sleep schedules how do you make it work?

TL;DR fiancé’s naturally wakes up mid day and I naturally wake up at dawn which makes spending time together difficult.



Submitted April 25, 2021 at 02:02PM by AngryCanadian2020 https://ift.tt/2QzRrjH
How to spend time together when I(26F) am a morning person and fiancé(29M) is a night owl? How to spend time together when I(26F) am a morning person and fiancé(29M) is a night owl? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.