Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (30f) stop being racist?

This is not a throwaway, I want people to call me out where I need it. I don't want this hate in my heart anymore. I'm white Irish and was born in Ireland. I was always patriotic and proud of our history. I moved to Scotland around six or seven years ago and settled. I really did not think I was racist, but now I think I was. Lately I'm becoming more and more hateful towards people from England. I think the hate was underlying the whole time and I didn't realise it. It's horrible. I get angry all the time. I have English friends so it really doesn't make any sense.

More than anything I don't want my future children to have these thoughts and continue the cycle. How do I unbrainwash myself so I don't brainwash my children?

TLDR: I'm racist and don't want to be racist anymore.



Submitted April 28, 2021 at 08:57PM by FaerieStorm https://ift.tt/3gROJAT
How can I (30f) stop being racist? How can I (30f) stop being racist? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.