Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [18M] cut things off with my [17F] girlfriend. What do you guys think of this? Was the breakup worthy?

So apparently today we were going to hangout and she told me the only way we could is if I did her 2 page English paper and brought her food last night. I missed her so I did both of those things. She assured me 100% we were gonna hangout. After her school ended she called me and said her moms pissed at her and not letting us hangout. (Keep in mind she’s canceled plans 3 days in a row). She then tells me her phones getting taken away for the night. Fast forward, her snapscore is still going up on Snapchat and increases about 50-100 points while she’s supposedly grounded from her phone. I pulled the trigger and dropped off her stuff tonight. She called me tonight because apparently I was blowing up her phone and her mom gave it back to her because of it. Even tho I texted her one time and called her twice within about 5 hours. She told me tonight on the phone that she promised me she wasn’t on Snapchat at all and not ignoring me. I know snapscore doesn’t just go up on it’s own and it was periodically rising throughout the night. I’m tired of being ignored, used, and lied to so I thought it was best to cut ties.

Tl;dr girlfriend lied to me about getting phone taken away and I feel used. Was the break up reason worthy?



Submitted April 29, 2021 at 07:53AM by oans https://ift.tt/3t28qbO
I [18M] cut things off with my [17F] girlfriend. What do you guys think of this? Was the breakup worthy? I [18M] cut things off with my [17F] girlfriend. What do you guys think of this? Was the breakup worthy? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.