Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26F) coworker (30+M) randomly told me that he strong feelings for me

We've worked together for over a year and we have gotten along great. We have a small team so we see each other a lot and have been to work events together. He is marred with kids (they seem super happy together) and I have never flirted with him. While he is super funny and I like him as a friend, he is not my type at all. I am quite bubbly and very friendly, so I'm not sure if he took that as flirting.

One day before going on a longer vacation, he asked me to lunch. We usually don't have lunch just the two of us, but I though he wanted to delegate some stuff.

At lunch, he said that "you probably know why I asked you to lunch". I asked him - to delegate stuff? He then proceeded to tell me that he has strong feelings for me and then spent a long time telling me what he loves about me. Honestly I was flabbergasted and didn't know how to react, so I just smiled politely, thanked him for his (many) compliments and said that while I'm super flattered, I don't see him as more than a friend. He told me he is not sure why he decided to tell me. And that he has only had such strong feelings for two people in his life-his wife and me. And that he hoped he would "feel easier" if he told me.

I've been in a happy relationship for years and he knows that.

By that time, I had to get back to the office and honestly I cannot remember where we left the convo off at (I'm pretty sure I kinda blacked out from the randomness and surprise).

It's been a while now and neither of us have brought it up. Due to covid, we haven't seen each other face to face in many months.

What do you think his intentions were in telling me? Should I take any additional steps?

TLDR: My (26F) coworker (30+M) randomly told me that he strong feelings for me, don't know what to do.



Submitted April 25, 2021 at 02:25PM by abaababuu https://ift.tt/2S2mOUC
My (26F) coworker (30+M) randomly told me that he strong feelings for me My (26F) coworker (30+M) randomly told me that he strong feelings for me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.