Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend's parents made us break up because they found out we had sex. We are both 20 years old.

Here's the full story:

I started dating this girl via online starting on February of 2021. I started talking to her initially in late December of 2020. We had a mutual friend who introduced us, but at this point we haven't met in person yet. I loved getting to know her personality and even just through facetime/calling/texting I was able to fall in love with her and the way she treated me. During this April, I decided to drive down around 4 hours to where she lived to finally meet her in person. It was safe to say that we were both everything that we had imagined of each other. My plan was to stay there for 3 days and head back up so I can finish my college semester.

Before I came to visit her, she told me to bring condoms just in case, even though she going to be on her period. We were both at first hesitant because we both knew that her parents were extremely against their daughter undergoing any sexual activity until she is at least financially independent. Even so, we thought it would be fine because we thought we could get away with it, and in the moment I think we just let our hormones get the best of us. So I brought the condoms and we ended up doing it (two times) on the second day I've met her in person. We did it in the car. It went well and she told me that she didn't regret losing her virginity to me, and I said the same. However, on the third day, after we hung out and I dropped her back off at her house, she ended up bringing a used condom into her house so that she could throw it away in the trash. I didn't think she realized that it was in the pile of trash that she took out from my car. She just didn't want to leave trash in my car, which was why she accidentally took it with her back home in the small plastic trash bag that was in her purse. Anyways, I believe that her parents ended up looking through the trash that she threw away at her house, which was how her parents ended up finding out. Her parents immediately called me when I was driving and her dad cursed me out asking if I had sex with her or not.

At this point I was obviously very confused because I had no idea how they found out, so I just denied everything that he was asking me. Later my gf called me crying her eyes out and told me what happened. I felt devastated because I gave a terrible first impression to her parents and the thought that I only tried using her for her body, which couldn't be any more false. Although we went against her parents trust and values, we both really wanted to do it and it was out of love and not lust. I ended up writing a proper and sincerely apologetic email to both of her parents, in which I spoke about how devastated I was and how desperate I was asking for a second chance to prove that I am not this guy who only used her for her body and that I would like to prove that I won't ever do anything sexual with her again at least until she and I are both financially stable.

Even after a ton of begging and asking for forgiveness, after 2 days of uncertainty with the situation, her parents ended up making her break up with me over the phone because we went against their trust and values. To make matters worse, she told me that her parents were making her delete all her social media (instagram, snapchat, etc) so that she had no way of texting me or contacting me. During the final phone call, her parents told me that if I truly loved her, then I would give her and her family "time to heal." Not too sure what this meant, but they didn't clarify if this was them giving us an opportunity at another chance. They also didn't clarify a specific amount of time for their "healing." I'm not sure if they'll let us ever talk again and I'm not sure if she'll willing to try and text me secretly. It's been about a day and we both haven't texted each other (although we very easily could through snapchat).

Before our last call, she texted me several times that if she can't text me or call me while we're still in college, that she would wait for me until we both graduate and that she would reach out to me then. We're both sophomores in college so waiting 2 years especially with no contact (no text or no calls) would be extremely tough. I'm also worried because she's going to go to be on campus in the fall this semester so she could very easily find another guy and do things with him behind her parents back again (even though I highly doubt she would because she's loyal, but then again we technically aren't dating anymore). I'm just unsure of what to do in this situation. How long of a time should I give her and her parents until I try and reach out to her? I'm willing to wait 2 years for her but if that's the case I at least want to still call and text her while we are still in college, even if that means I won't be able to see her physically until we graduate. I Am just super unsure of what I could do in a situation like this.

Also, as a side note I told my super ridiculously religious parents that I lost my virginity to her and they seemed completely fine. They weren't happy but they seemed extremely understanding of our situation and told me that it seemed like her parents were doing a bit too much by breaking us up because of it.

TLDR: Long distance relationship girlfriend's parents found out we had sex, they aren't happy, made us cut things off completely, and told me to give them time to "heal." Unsure of how long this healing time will be for them or when her parents will come around to me to give our relationship another chance.



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 08:03PM by Flashy-Home-1187 https://ift.tt/3gXfDrl
My girlfriend's parents made us break up because they found out we had sex. We are both 20 years old. My girlfriend's parents made us break up because they found out we had sex. We are both 20 years old. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.