Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (32/f) getting really frustrated with my boyfriend (30/m) taking advantage of everything

I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year. Everything is going wonderful for every part except when it comes to time to get what we want.

I am constantly shocked and horrified by what he will do to get ahead.

When I was looking for a new car few months into our relationship, he was constantly trying to lowball every offer. Eventually I got a really nice car for stupidly low price because my boyfriend was able to get few of his friends to go and tell this seller that the car have serious problem before he swoop in to buy it much lower than what the owner was trying to sell it for.

He also have a habit of keeping close record of warranty for many things and would totally exploit it to get new thing for free or very cheap. I have seen him sit there and argue with the company for hours until he get what he want. Sometime he even damage things in certain way so it would be impossible to tell it was damaged on purpose.

Right now biggest issue is, we are trying to find a place to move in together. He have a dog that is actually well trained. But we are struggling to find a place that would allows dog. He want to get his dog registered as a emotional support animal which I refuse to have any part of!

Unfortunately we lost a few very nice places because of his dog! Last week he got the certificate. I was so mad!!! I told him I will not apply for any place that doesn’t allows dog.

Not long ago he applied for a amazing place that doesn’t allows dog! I’m so pissed! I really want that place but at the same time I can’t shake off the fact that he is basically tricking them!

It is so frustrating since he is only this way when it come to business. Other than that, he’s a very nice person all around. I have tried to talk with him about this. His reply was when it come to business we aren’t a human, we are just a number in the system so he don’t care if they get taken advantage because he was able to game the system!

How do I deal with this or better yet, get him to stop?!

Tldr; my boyfriend have no issue with cheating when it come to business deals and it is upsetting me!



Submitted April 26, 2021 at 06:55PM by WhitePathTA https://ift.tt/2QD1Ued
I’m (32/f) getting really frustrated with my boyfriend (30/m) taking advantage of everything I’m (32/f) getting really frustrated with my boyfriend (30/m) taking advantage of everything Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.