Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Time to leave?

Time to leave?

How do you know when it’s time to give up on a relationship? My husband (28M) and I (22F) both want to be better for one another, but almost monthly we have a terrible fight regardless of the work we put in. We’ve been together for 4 years, married for 2, and it seems like no matter what we do, we just fall into the same cycle. I’m in a position where I just keep on trying and trying to be better and do better and it’s just not working. It sucks so bad because we’re so happy outside of those fights. But those fights happen so often I’m starting to wonder if the good times are worth it. Maybe we’re just not emotionally compatible. We’ve fought pretty much our entire relationship, but we’ve always come back to each other. The love is genuine, but the way we operate emotionally couldn’t be more different, and I’m starting to worry that won’t ever get better.

Tl;dr I love my husband and he loves me but I don’t know if we’re right for each other anymore.



Submitted April 28, 2021 at 05:55AM by tjplov29 https://ift.tt/3u2aMc1
Time to leave? Time to leave? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.