Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Memorabilia from my ex partner who is the mother of my child.

I (25M) was recently going through my old things doing a clean up and found some old love letters from my ex (24F) and don't know what to do with them. Theres also a photo album chok full of photos of us together with places we've been and dates we were on and other memorabilia.

Our relationship ended 4months ago and we were together for 5 years. These are photos of 5 years of my life with this woman who has broken my heart and it hurts to see anything to do with her.

But she's also the mother to our beautiful 2 year old son and part of me feels like he has the right to see how we were together when he's older, to have that option available to him.

TL;DR! Found memorabilia of my ex, deciding whether I should toss it or keep it for my son to see when he's older.



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 01:53AM by Papa_Dug https://ift.tt/3sXaOR3
Memorabilia from my ex partner who is the mother of my child. Memorabilia from my ex partner who is the mother of my child. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.