Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF just...never has anything to talk about

My (29) gf (27) is very nice, but she never initiates conversation or brings up any topics beyond "how was your day?" I can usually keep things going, and get her talking, but it gets exhausting to always be the one to carry our interactions on my back.

When I ask her about this, she just says, "I have nothing to say". If I ask her questions or bring up topics, she seems to have plenty to say! But she just won't bring up anything on her own.

I've approached this situation from every angle I can think of, but I'm getting tired. What do I do?

Tl;dr -- Gf isn't mute, but never tries to initiate conversation or bring up topics, even after we've talked about it. What do I do?



Submitted April 25, 2021 at 03:12PM by TestingThisOut11 https://ift.tt/3nla46S
GF just...never has anything to talk about GF just...never has anything to talk about Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.