Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [23F] don't want to live with my boyfriend [23M] anymore

I currently live with my boyfriend of 7 years. We moved in together on July of 2020...so it's been 9 months of living with each other.

We have a very different living style. I like to keep things very clean and organized and he does not like to clean. I work Monday-Friday 7:30-5PM and on my off days I feel like all I do is clean. Often times he has 4 or 5 consecutive off days and when I come home the apartment is still in the same condition (laundry piled, dishes, etc).

Our lease is going to be up soon and I don't want to renew it with him. My growth feels stunted in the environment we live in. It's hard to stay productive after work when everything is so messy

He keeps talking about getting a house together...but I can not tolerate living like this for much longer. I have already voiced how I would really love for BOTH of us to clean. Despite me voicing that, he lays on the couch all day and smokes. He claims that this is just a "transition" living situation for us and that he would keep a house in much better condition. That's just not something I want to chance. I still love him but I can't live with him anymore. How can I tell him that I don't want to live with him without hurting his feelings?

TL;DR I [23F] don't want to live with my boyfriend [M23] of 7 years. Our way of living is very different and I feel like I can't function in the environment we are living in.



Submitted April 29, 2021 at 08:00PM by tykahale https://ift.tt/3vwNcV6
I [23F] don't want to live with my boyfriend [23M] anymore I [23F] don't want to live with my boyfriend [23M] anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.