Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

She (30f) is too young for me (47m), isn't she?

tl:dr - met the perfect girl, but I'm very bothered by the age difference

I seem to have met the "yang" for my "yin". It's like we were separated twins, but with added fancy the pants of each other... literally.

We enjoy the same things, finish each other's sentences, spend every waking second together... it's like we were made for each other... But I'm struggling to get over the age difference. Yeah, for my age I'm in vgc, but I overthink a lot and it's buggering me up!

What will her parents and friends reaction be if we tell them? What happens if I suddenly "fall off a cliff" physically, and turn into an old f****r? Will she get bored, and go searching for someone her age? What would any kids (I know she wants them, and I'm fine with that) think about their f'in old Dad? What will my daughter FAPR think about having siblings that are young enough to be her own kids?

We know everything about each other, and our previous... and both are fine with it. But then my (younger, but not quite so young) ex seemed like that at first...

Do I embrace my instinct - and go with it - or stamp on those feelings, and try to go closer to my own age?



Submitted April 29, 2021 at 02:59PM by avinagoagain https://ift.tt/3u5v7NF
She (30f) is too young for me (47m), isn't she? She (30f) is too young for me (47m), isn't she? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.