Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend of 7 years bought a house for us without my input

I've (26f) been with my boyfriend (26m) for 7 years, and we've both been living with our parents the whole time. We've talked about buying a house, getting married and having children and we both want all of it.

I recently quit my job due to horrible management, and I have a bit saved up but I'm actively looking for a new job. My boyfriend is in a steady job and has a lot more than me saved up and he would be paying all of the deposit (his mum's giving him a lot)

I woke up yesterday morning and he sent me a house link to look at, I said it was ok but a bit far from me for visiting my parents as I don't drive. He said his mum put an offer in and he was going to view it later with his parents, I asked if I could come and he said it was too short notice to come pick me up. He went to view it anyway and they instantly accepted his offer, he now has his appointment booked with the solicitor, and mortgage advisor.

I said before he did this that with my savings I'd buy all the furniture/ flooring/ paints and then start putting my money towards a mortgage with my new job and buy all the food, toiletries and everything. He agreed on this.

I'm just a bit upset that I had no say in anything what so ever. I know I'd be putting considerably less into it but I thought he'd take my thoughts into consideration. He won't be having my name on the mortgage or anything, and he didn't even consider where would be a good location for both of us, he bought one right bang in the middle of all his family (5 mins drive to each relative)

Is it fair to say as I had no input then I don't put any money at all towards it?

What should I do?

Tl;Dr: boyfriend bought a house without my input



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 04:51AM by Agirlhasn0name- https://ift.tt/3tYfrvk
Boyfriend of 7 years bought a house for us without my input Boyfriend of 7 years bought a house for us without my input Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.