Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents want me to forcibly divorce my husband who I love very much just because their embarrass of what they have done. How do I get rid of them from my life?

I’m not sure why my life has taken such a down turn. To explain properly, I met my now husband 3 years ago and fell in love and was in a long distance relationship for 2 years. We would meet often but was over 5000 miles apart most of the time. My father always made excuses as how he did not condone our relationship until my husband proposed and I said yes. In my culture it makes it more difficult to get married if families don’t agree and my dad would make absurd lies about my husband in order to make me hate him. They were always elaborate and insane and clearly not true.

My mum however helped me and supported me. You see, my husband met my mother a couple of times and he’s someone who protects me quite defensively and isn’t not shy of his feeling. It will be safe to say my father is quite physically and emotionally abusive to us all and plays it moral and manipulates all of us to think it’s normal. Therefore my mum felt like my husband don’t being a shy person and someone who can defend himself and me was a great match! Now my dad lived with us for 2 months because he has a non-molestation order against him and can’t go back to his family home. I wasn’t happy for him to live with us as I know his manipulative characteristics and knew it would end well. Which was exactly what happened. After my dad accusing my husband of not allowing me to hell dad with his paperwork which was not true I was just tired and couldn’t. My dad punched my husband in the face and said a lot of abusive things to my father. From that day I can’t forgive him. He’s taken it too far. My husband is filing a formal complaint and fighting for a non-molestation order for himself as well.

Now I thought my mum would be supportive but she’s been lying to the police and making claims that my husband is abusive towards me? Which is not the case at all. The police have made welfare checks on me and it’s quite offensive for my mum to be doing this knowing damn well my husband would never hurt me. She is now lying about the fight between my husband and my dad saying my husband also hurt her.

My main question is? How do I get rid of them in my life? This is getting worse before it gets better and affection my mental health massively.

TLDR Parents forcing me to divorce my husband of which I love very much. I’m getting harassed and my husband is being falsely accused of abusing me in order to ‘frighten’ me. What can I do?



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 04:13PM by soniakaz https://ift.tt/3tYqULn
My parents want me to forcibly divorce my husband who I love very much just because their embarrass of what they have done. How do I get rid of them from my life? My parents want me to forcibly divorce my husband who I love very much just because their embarrass of what they have done. How do I get rid of them from my life? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.