Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (28/M) is growing out a mullet and I (28/f) am very bothered

I’ve been with my boyfriend for over six years and we have a great relationship - rarely argue or fight. He’s always had short hair our entire relationship.

Since the pandemic has started, he’s been growing out his facial hair (moustache) and growing a mullet. It looks really terrible on him - his moustache is super patchy and I really don’t like the mullet hair on him.

I’ve tried telling him this, showed him alternate hairstyles, but he is committed to this new look. I feel like I have no say, which maybe I shouldn’t since it’s his appearance, but I can’t stand the sight of his new look. Is there a way to look past this, am I overreacting?

Tl;dr - BF growing out mullet, I hate the look



Submitted April 30, 2021 at 04:08PM by ablaiw829 https://ift.tt/3vCArbF
My boyfriend (28/M) is growing out a mullet and I (28/f) am very bothered My boyfriend (28/M) is growing out a mullet and I (28/f) am very bothered Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.