Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (25M) wants to improve our sex life and I (26F) just feel glum

We've been together about 8 years. Our sex life isn't the best. My husband for a long time has had a lower sex drive than me, and we both have very different sleep/wake cycles. As a result we have sex maybe a couple times a month, sometimes less. I've talked about it with him a lot but we've never really found a long lasting solution. The problem is complex.

Well, recently my husband actually sat me down and said he wants to work on our sex life. He even tried initiating a couple days in a row (didn't work, due to the sleep/wake cycle issue). He feels like he's running out of time and missing opportunities (he's been struggling with depression so it makes sense). I've lost a lot of interest in sex, both with him and in general. I don't really masturbate anymore. Sex feels like work sometimes. I don't respond well to his advances (something about it just isn't sexy anymore). We're now discussing scheduling and have an appt scheduled for Saturday but honestly I'm not looking forward to it.

Is there a better path forward here? Should I just keep the weekly sex appt and hope I learn to want it again? Should we just go back to having infrequent sex?

tl;dr formerly low libido husband now wants more sex. formerly high libido wife has lost interest



Submitted April 29, 2021 at 07:21PM by Glum_Wind3012 https://ift.tt/333aeH0
My husband (25M) wants to improve our sex life and I (26F) just feel glum My husband (25M) wants to improve our sex life and I (26F) just feel glum Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.