Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (34M) GF (33F) moved out, stopped having sex because of religion?

We've been together 2 years, living together 1, and have had a wild sex life the entire time. We both have wild pasts and have been sexually active for our entire adult lives. She's always been Christian, but never had a problem doing every sex act you could think of - she was usually the instigator.

We moved to a new city last month, and in a very passive confusing way it eventually came out she was going to get her own place, and not have sex with me (or any future men if we break up) until marriage. We now live in separate places in the new city.

The obvious thing is to break up, but I'm having trouble processing it. I love her, a lot, and we were on the verge of getting married anyway. We had talked about it. But this is fucking me up, and every option looks bad:

- She's not attracted to me or just doesn't want to have sex with me for whatever reason

- There's someone else

- She apparently is out of the blue conflicted religiously about this, which means that something just like this could happen randomly at any time in the future if we get married.

Not really sure what I'm after writing this other than venting. Part of me wants to just ask her to marry me since I was about to anyway, but now it feels all fucked up and wrong.

TLDR; not sure what to do now that girlfriend moved out, stopped having sex, but still acts/insists that we are together and loves me.



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 11:51AM by Sea_Meringue_7914 https://ift.tt/32SMzJ7
My (34M) GF (33F) moved out, stopped having sex because of religion? My (34M) GF (33F) moved out, stopped having sex because of religion? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.