Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My daughter (16F) is pissed at me (37F) for having an abortion

TW: This post contains abortions

About 2 months ago, I found out I was pregnant. I did not want another child. I already have 2, who are 16 and 10, so I decided to get an abortion.

1 month ago: My daughter (lets call her M) found out I was pregnant. M was eavesdropping on me and my husband talking, so M found out. M told us she wanted me to keep the baby, saying she really wanted a much younger sibling/baby in the house. I told her no, I am having an abortion. M screamed at me, calling me a baby killer, and locked herself in her room.

Now: I got an abortion. Today, M asked if I ended up "murdering the baby." I told her I terminated the pregnancy (For obvious reasons, I couldn't lie). M began screaming, and by screaming, I mean screaming, losing her shit screaming. M called me many names, including a murderer and a baby killer among others. M said I pretty much proved her opinion doesn't matter (it does, just not as much for this). Now M is flat out ignoring me and my husband. Also, she is taking out her frustrations with me on her younger sister. M is taking her stuff, being super rude, etc.

What can I do to make this better? How do I handle this? I would really appreciate any opinions/advice/thoughts regarding this situation.

If anything needs to be clarified, just ask!

Thanks!

tl;dr - My daughter is upset at me for getting an abortion and says her opinion doesn't matter.



Submitted April 28, 2021 at 06:34PM by throwRaAbortion1010 https://ift.tt/32Vc5xk
My daughter (16F) is pissed at me (37F) for having an abortion My daughter (16F) is pissed at me (37F) for having an abortion Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.