Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[UPDATE] I’ve dropped enough hints. I’m ready to get married.

Click here for original post

I (27 F) had a great conversation with my boyfriend (31 M). He said he absolutely had a plan to propose within the next year and would love to go engagement ring shopping. He’s still 100% committed to getting married and doesn’t want to put it off. I’m so freaking happy about this as I thought it was gonna end badly

TL;DR open communication is so important. I’m likely getting engaged within the next year.



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 10:13PM by gorbagethrowaway https://ift.tt/2PfHl7b
[UPDATE] I’ve dropped enough hints. I’m ready to get married. [UPDATE] I’ve dropped enough hints. I’m ready to get married. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.