Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (23f) be more comfortable with my boyfriend (23m)’s female friends?

I’m just going to start out by saying this: yes, I’m insecure. I’ve been cheated on several times. I am aware of this, and I am in therapy as well.

My boyfriend and I haven’t been together long at all, only like 3 months, and when I got into the relationship it was because I thought I was able to trust again. And don’t get me wrong, I do trust him. There have been a few instances of boundaries being crossed but once I expressed concern he altered his behavior.

He has 3 close female friends, which is not something I’ve ever experienced before. I’ve been in two other relationships and their only female “friends” who would be around were their male friends girlfriends. At first I kind of enjoyed it because I thought it was nice to have a boyfriend who was able to be platonic friends with women and was capable of seeing them in that capacity.

Then I come to find out he has had sex with one of them (a month before we started dating), and made out with another one a few times. The one he had sex with clearly had or has feelings for him and does a bad job of hiding that. She once pounded on the door to a bedroom where we were sleeping and was extremely mad the door was locked, took it upon herself to tell me how much they love each other, and came up to us once while we were out and as she was walking away told him maybe they’d hang out sometime soon “if he was allowed.” He has also vented to her about me after I pissed him off once, without even telling me he was mad, which I said was not something I’d tolerate.

The other one, who is definitely the closest of the girl friends, I just found out this morning he’s made out with her on several occasions while drunk. And pretty recently too, although before we were together. He has been friends with these girls for years and I would sooner break up with him than ask him to stop being friends with them. The times I’ve been around them they don’t particularly talk to me and definitely flirt with him and even send videos to their other friends on snap of us without my knowledge. So no I don’t like them.

This weekend he is going up to visit two of them at college with his other male friend whose gf goes to the same school. I was invited, but I don’t want to tag along and I’m trying very hard to trust him. I’ve caught him in a few lies before which he told to spare my feelings. I just am not sure what to do.

TL/DR: yes I’m insecure, but my boyfriend is going to spend the weekend with two female friends he has a slight history with and I won’t be there. What should I do about my insecurities?



Submitted April 26, 2021 at 01:18PM by loverleaver27 https://ift.tt/3nmQveF
How can I (23f) be more comfortable with my boyfriend (23m)’s female friends? How can I (23f) be more comfortable with my boyfriend (23m)’s female friends? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.