Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22F) boyfriend (22M) has been acting awkward around me ever since finding my erotic fan fiction

Jfc this is an embarrassing post.

My bf John and I have been together for two months and we are not sexually active because I asked him if we could take things slow. I’m a virgin and I don’t want to lose it until I’m sure of the relationship. He has had two girlfriends before me and was sexually active with both of them.

Anyway, he accidentally stumbled upon my fan fiction and I’m so embarrassed that I could just go yeet myself into the ocean and float away. I don’t think he actually read a lot of it but it was pretty clear what it was. I’ve written way too much of this shit. What can I say, I’m 22 and choosing not to have sex, so I gotta have an outlet somewhere. I’m not sure how much he saw or how much he read, but there’s some crazy shit in there. Some of it is pretty normal but I’ve also written stuff delving into bdsm, non-consensual sex, weird no gravity space sex, people finding alternate uses for lightsaber hilts, you get the idea.

I think my boyfriend was almost as embarrassed about it as I was, although I was rightfully mortified. Ever since he’s been acting weird. He’s not as cuddly and he seems kind of offput, and when I tried to ask him what exactly he read he went bright red and refused to answer. I didn’t press but I did remind him that what I wrote is 100% fantasy and it doesn’t mean I’m going to expect anything weird from him, but he just got even more awkward and changed the subject.

I have no clue what he could be thinking or how to broach the subject, and to top it all off I’d like to avoid talking about it just as much as he does because dear God it’s so fucking embarrassing. What could he be thinking? How do I even approach this?

Tl;dr: my boyfriend of two months found my weird erotic fan fiction and now he’s acting weird and I don’t know how to approach the situation



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 02:02AM by twiddlingdum https://ift.tt/2VndsPU
My (22F) boyfriend (22M) has been acting awkward around me ever since finding my erotic fan fiction My (22F) boyfriend (22M) has been acting awkward around me ever since finding my erotic fan fiction Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.